MLCKP2022-012 MEENAKSHI KARANWAL
MEENAKSHI KARANWAL – Freelance Artist
Name : Meenakshi Karanwal
Husband’s Name: Mr. Lalit Mohan
DOB : 10.04.1974
Contact Address : Flat No- AH-1204, Amrapali Village, Nyay Khand-2, Indrapuram
Ghaziabad – 201014. Mob: 9599513395, 9650995159
Email id : email@example.com
- Different kinds of paintings-Oil, Poster, Fabric – figures and nature both.
- Different types of Madhubani arts.
- Patthachitra (Orrisa form of painting)
- Mandala Art, Doodle Art, Composition Art, Dots Art
- Clay Arts, Fabric paintings and Textiles
- Well versed with different types of clay arts like Terra Cotta, moulding clay, wood based (Jaipur-Mural Arts) etc.
As a Faculty:
- Worked as a faculty at NIFD Kurukshetra for 2 Years (approx).
- Was a faculty of Textile (Block printing, tie & dye, wax printing etc.) dress designing, sketching and embroidery (40 types) etc.
Exhibitions: Group/SOLO & Awards –
- International Indian Folk Art Gallery – Lok Kala Ratna Award 2021 – First Prize – Category – Eastern Region – Group – C – Amateur Artist (15th AUG – 14th NOV)
- Lalit Kala Kendra, Assam – Raja Ravi Verma International Award Online Exhibition & Award Program – GOLD Award
- Padma Vibhushan Satish Gujral – Online Art Exhibition – Jyoti Lalit Kala Academy – GOLD Award – 26th DEC 2021
- Kalaratnam Foundation of Art Society (KFOAS) – Bareilly Uttar Pradesh – International Facebook Group Art Exhibition/ Competition September 2021 – Kalaratnam Award for Painting
- Delhi Art – Competition Title – JANANI (The Mother) – International Online Art Exhibition and Competition for Female Artists – 2021 – Award Won – Chitralekha Vibhushita (9th Position)
- AKM – KALA SANGH – 3rd International Art Exhibition 2021 – SILVER AWARD – Among 150 artists from 30 Countries
- Colour Wings – Online Art Expo 2021 – 4th Edition – Among 20 best artists
- KALAVRITT – National Contemporary Miniature Painting’ online Workshop
in Association with RAJASTHAN LALIT KALA AKADEMI, Jaipur- Painting selected for calendar of Kalavritt’s Workshop-2020
- Art Heart International – 16th Online art Competition – 2nd Prize – 19 July 2020
- ORA MOJARTO – Biggest Online Art Contest
Shortlisted among the top 50 in the emerging category at ORA 2020 by MOJARTO
- Bengal Art Forum – – 2nd Online Art Competition 2020 – Malda, West Bengal India – Sliver Award
- Creation – A unit of Satya Global Regd. Society – International Online ART
Exhibition/Competition – Held on 26thOCT – 10thNOV – 2020 – GOLD AWARD.
- ARTECIOUS – NATURE LOVE – National Online Art Exhibition – Held on 30th SEP – 15th OCT – 2020 – GOLD AWARD
- KALARATNAM Foundation of Art Society (KFOAS) – International Online Annual Art Exhibition/Competition – 5th DEC – 10th DEC 2020 – EXCELLENCE AWARD
- ArtathonN – International – Online Art EXPO 13th FEB – 20th FEB 2020 – SPECIAL JURY AWARD
- AbsoluteArts– Online International Art Competition/ Exhibition – CHITRAKARMA 3 – 18th FEB – 4th MAR 2021 – FIRST PRIZE in Composition Art
- RANGSAAZ exhibition at Crafts Museum Pragati Maidan Delhi – Participated in the exhibition
- Solo Exhibition – At Indrapuram Habitat Center Ghaziabad (Oct 2019)
- Art ‘n’ Creation – SHAKTI SWAROOPA – Paintings Exhibition – Magnum Opus Art Gallery – Delhi – Certificate of appreciation
- Cover Page Painting for the Book – Mann Shivalya Ho Gaya – Author – Sh. Manoj Shukla – “Manuj” – Published by – Lokoday Prakashan Pvt. Ltd Lucknow.
- 1-year diploma in Fashion Designing from DIMS (Delhi Institute of Management & Services) Delhi in 1997.
- 1-year diploma in Fashion Design and Clothing Technology with CAD from IEC SAF (School of Art and Fashion), Shamli with A+ grade in 1998.
- A – Economics from Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.(MEERUT UNIVERSITY)
Strength:Deep knowledge and hands on experience in various disciplines of Fashion designing, Arts and Paintings.
I am a self learned artist. Art does not require any degree, art is God’s gift. I do artwork for the satisfaction and peace of my mind. Art to me is meditative. I love to work with acrylic, water and poster colours. It was not easy for me to pursue arts because of several family responsibilities.I am sure I can utilize whatever time I am left with. I have taken part a lot of online art exhibition. I am extremely happy to be a part of this big event. -Artist Meenakshi Karanwal (INDIA)
SOME PAINTING COLLECTION OF MINAKSHI :